Windows 10 Upgrade is not available!
If the Win10 upgrade icon doesnt appear like the image above then try the following:
- First make sure your Windows is legal, if not purchase a legal version of 8.1 or 7.
- If you are using Windows 8, update to 8.1
- Windows 7 users update to Service Pack 1.
- Now run all Windows updates, the icon should appear.
- If this doesn't work then download the following non microsoft file that is hosted on probz.com, extract file then right click on it and run as Administrator, the most common fixes can be run from this file. You run this at your own risk, www.windowsreinstall.com or I take no responsibilty for damage or loss caused by using it: http://www.probz.net/index.php?/files/file/106-win-10-upgrade-fix/
|Tags: Windows 10 Upgrade is not available!|